[IP] BP question

I was at the hospital yesterday to complete 4 additional hours of iron
infusion (6hrs. Monday). They periodically take your BP during that time and
the guy in the recliner next to me had me laughing pretty hard - of course
when the nurse stuck the cuff on me. My BP at that point was 171/99. Now, my
question is, since high BP damages kidneys, and laughter is a healer - what do
you do? Does laughing damage the kidneys more? (~_^)

You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.