[IP] Re: infusion set blues

In a message dated 6/21/01 4:56:18 PM, infusion set blues

>know, all the this-sets and that-sets. In the thigh
>(no good), the upper buttock and the belly.  Finally
>after a near successful bout with the silhouettes, I

I had some of your problems when I started. I don't have alot of body fat, so
I swithced to the shorter Softset Micros. Now I use the small Quicksets. If I
go to some sites the inserter needle comes out bent. Forget the thighs.

Try all the different kinds of cannulas and rotate the the sites frequently.
More than 3 days can be a problem if you are thin.

Hang in there!