[IP] Re: Paradigm in Canada

Great News Amanda!!  Glad you called them again.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 7

<< Just thought I would let everyone know what my MM representative told me
 today about the upgrade to Paradigm.  The New Insulin Pump Paradigm has
 not been approved by the medical board in Canada.  My mini med rep told
 me that they are keeping the names on file of the people who have bought
 their pump within the required time and they would be notified as soon as
 they found out about the appoval.
 Amanda >>