[IP] Muscle Pain

SNIP>>>>Has anyone ever had pain in their shins? I have not
injured it or anything
>like that. I have had a constant pain right in the front of my leg for
>a while. It used to come and go, but now it is constant.

First, you should see an orthopedics doc.  My experience is that
Zocor caused intense muscle pain - felt like a charlie horse in my
calf. Doc changed me to Pravochol and it went away.  There are a
good variety of medications which had "muscle pain" as a side
effect to be reported to doctor.....just some thoughts.   But you
really need to see your doc.