Re: [IP] Insulin reserving

Hi Amanda,
I've been wondering (and doing) the same thing. I just
make sure to use the same bottle I keep in my
glucometer kit, because that's been out of the
refrigerator anyway. I don't do it every time, so it
gives the bottle a chance to empty, but it seems OK so
far. I'm curious what others think....
Catherine