Re: [IP] IMUS and it happened to me..

Thanks for mentioning this...I've been having the
opposite problem.(Not on the pump yet, but soon!)  I
have been having some complications and have been very
sick.  When I see people, the first comment is usually
"you don't look like you've been sick."  A couple have
even questioned that I have been.  I generally try to
ignore ignorance, but it's gotten to me a little.
They have no idea what it does to your system to go
from a BS of 405 at breakfast to 40 at lunch.  Oh
well...