[IP] Insulin reserving

Good Afternoon,

I have now been on the pump for about 3-4 weeks.  My rates are still
being set.  I am using Quick Sets 6mm with 23 or 43" tuing depending on
what I can get my hands on.  I change my site 3-4 days depending on my
schedule.  Sometimes I have insulin left over in my resevoir - like 40-60
units that I keep for priming or large meals etc.  Can I reuse that?  I
do not think it is a good idea because it would entitle me to put it back
into the insulin bottle and then redraw I am worried if it was too hot or
something it could cause the fresh insulin to go bad but also I hate
wasting it.  Does anybody else reuse their insulin and has any  body had
problems with heat with their insulin?

Hope to hear from you soon [IMAGE]