[IP] Changing Sets

I use the soft-sets 42" for the MM508. I use 300 units and then usually need
to change the cannula - inserted tail part after about 3-4 days, the 300
units lasts about twice as long.
My question is would it be better to just use 150 units, put the reservoir
back inside, and change all of the tubing.
Sometimes I change from Lour lock all the way to the cannula - but that
takes about 20 units of prime on the
42" set.

Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.
DX 10/6/2000
MM508 2/1/2001