Re: [IP] Shin Pain

Wendy, I agree with David,
   It definately could be shin splints, if it is be sure to take a break
and let them heal. Trust me, I didnt, and a year later I had chronic
compartment syndrome in both shins and ended up having surgery and
spending a month in a wheel chair. Shin splints are tough to rid of, so if
thats what they are give it time, a good physiotherapist can give you
exercises to do to help you along the way.

Sarah Arnal (expereinced shin-splint patient)