Re: [IP] Pretzels

In a message dated 6/21/01 9:25:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> and then add an extra unit to cover the

I LOVE this! LOL....we can create our own lexicon complete with "black holes"
where diabetes disappears & resurfaces when least expected, and mysterious
"pretzels, bagels, etc factors" for foods that definitely have a mind of
their own when it comes to thinking one has correctly bolused!
Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)