From: "Sharon Spadaro" <email @ redacted>
To: "Insulin Pumpers" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 7:07 AM
Subject: [IP] surgery

> My surgery went fine - Thanks to all who e-mailed me. I am always leary of
surgery because inevitably I always (sorry) vomit the following day - which
plays havoc with control. I have yet to find out if it is the anesthesia or
the painkillers afterward. Any info on this? How can I avoid this - as my
ortho said my surgery may have to be repeated if the stupid cyst comes back.
Thanks, Sharon