[IP] surgery

Hi Sharon,
     I always threw up after surgery.  (Of course this was the day of
surgery). The nurse told me to always tell the anesthesiologist  just before
you go into surgery that this always happens to you.  They can then put
something in the anesthesia that controls nausea. I don't know what it is
called, but any anesthesiologist should know.  The nurse said the key is to
let them know AHEAD  of time.  Maybe you have a delayed reaction.  It
wouldn't hurt to ask.