[IP] Re: Surgery

>>> My surgery went fine - Thanks to all who e-mailed me. I am always leary of
surgery because inevitably I always (sorry) vomit the following day - which
plays havoc with control. I have yet to find out if it is the anesthesia or
the painkillers afterward. Any info on this? How can I avoid this - as my
ortho said my surgery may have to be repeated if the stupid cyst comes back.
Thanks, Sharon>>>

I'm going to guess it's the pain killers. Don't take them on an empty stomach
and you should notice quite a difference. A cracker, a couple of grapes, or
some milk so your stomach acid has something to work on besides the pills
should do it. Ask you pharmacist. (~_^)

Stamp out and put down repetitiveness and redundancy!