[IP] surgery

My surgery went fine - Thanks to all who e-mailed me. I am always leary of surgery because inevitably I always (sorry) vomit the following day - which plays havoc with control. I have yet to find out if it is the anesthesia or the painkillers afterward. Any info on this? How can I avoid this - as my ortho said my surgery may have to be repeated if the stupid cyst comes back. Thanks, Sharon