[IP] Imus's sense of humor.

A few have stated (including the butt of his jokes)
that Imus offends everyone.  It's been stated that
people should lighten up, which does make sense if
he does lambaste everyone.  What other medical
conditions does he lampoon?  Maybe when someone has
an epileptic seizure no one should help them, so
they can bounce around on the floor and be laughed
at.  I don't mind, so much, when jokes are made of
my other 'attributes'.  I do mind when dm is the
funny part, and I know I will eventually die from
it, or its complications.

email @ redacted
I have never let my schooling interfere with my
 - Mark Twain