Re: [IP]Battery Problems with HTron ~ Fun and Games w/Disetronic

I had the same experience kinda with Disetronic batteries.  I was at work
when all of this happened though.  Anyways, the lovely people at Disetronic
sent me a "bad batch" of batteries.  First of all, I was going through
batteries like water.......every 2 to 3 days I had to change them.  Then all
of the sudden, my pump said I had an occlusion (04 alarm) which wasn't the
case.  I called up Disetronic and they told me of the "bad batch" of
batteries that I received.

Anyways, I was off the pump for 3 days until I received new batteries in the
mail from them.

It's terrible that you're treated that way, I would write a letter to the
President of the company and tell them the same thing that you put on the

Dia. 7/28/87
Pumpin' 1/2000
24 yrs. old

I get my new DTron on Friday (I currently have the HTron).......I can't wait.
 I'll have a guaranteed waterproof pump so I can continue my watersports!!!!!

For those who want to know......it took about 2 months or so of me
complaining and finally I should receive my pump on Friday.
If anyone wants to get any info from Disetronic, talk to Rob Kruger.