[IP] im the biggest moron there is ;)

tonight after drinking almost 2 litres ( almost 50 oz. is what i drank)  of
pop i realized it was not diet !!
what the heck do i do now?? I am not on the pump so i took a shot of humalog
insulin (10 u ). Tested my blood it was 300.  Yikes yikes....  after  1/2
hour my blood went down to 230  THANK GOD!! i will test agian in 1/2 hour.
i feel so dumb!  I was way thirsty cuz its been so hot out so i just grabbed
the bottle and drank. I usually notice if its diet or not but this was
sprite, a lil harder to tell.
PLease tell me someone else has done this??!!
thank god there are some nice people out ther who helped me calm down a lil