[IP] Fun and games with Disetronics

On Sat. 6/9 at about 10AM my H-Tron beeped that I needed a new battery.  I got
out the last three new ones and none of them worked.  Went to the pharmacy and
got U and more H insulin and had fun testing and taking H until the U kicked
in.  I ordered 4 more batteries on their web page and also more infusion sets
because I would be needing them in the future.  On Mon. 6/11 I rec'd e-mail
that they didn't have the infusion sets I wanted and I could either get other
ones or wait for back/order and they would charge my credit card (I don't have
any health insurance) and wait for them.  I opted for the back/order.  As of
today 6/20 I still hadn't heard anything, so I called them and had to leave a
message for the "Online Customer Care" rep to call me.  He didn't, but I got
an e-mail from him stating that they could only send me 4 Power Packs
"batteries" and would back order the other 6 and of course charge my credit
card immediately while waiting.  I replied that I had only ordered 4 and they
better not charge my credit card!  I went online and checked my credit card
and found out that had that wrong also!!!Oooooohhhhhh!!!  I'm usually sound
asleep by now, but can't stop thinking about this mess.
Fight Spam! Join CAUCE! == http://www.cauce.org/