Re: [IP] Nachos

I find a dual wave type bolus (I say type because my MM507 wont actually dual
wave) works best for just about any mexican food.  Kind of like pizza, the
nachos had carbs from the chips but the cheese was loaded with fat.  My
personal experience is that the initial bolus plus slow release (square wave)
bolus works great at keeping my BG from spiking too high or low both now and
later.  As everyone says, though YMMV!