[IP] OFF topic!

OFF topic, not about Diabetes or Pumps.
Hi, Everyone hope everything is going good for you today!
I need help with a project and hope some of you can help.
My 16 year old son died in an auto accident 5 years ago. I
could not control my bgs at all and had given up, I just did not
care anymore. Nine months ago my doctor got me a pump WOW I don't
know a lot about pumps but I know I feel like I got my life back my
a1c went from 10 - 13 to 6.8, 7.4, and the last one was 6.3. I feel
great. Now to the point, before he died my son had started
collecting auto lic. plates and hanging them on our game room wall. I
would like to finish what he started, we have all but 7 states
Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Maryland, Minnesota, and New
Jersey. If you live in one of these states and have an old plate I would be
glad to pay postage or any cost involved in shipping them. Please e-mail me
list if you would like to help. I know this is not what the list is
for, it has been a great help to me to read about problems with
pumps and to know what to do before I even have the problem myself,
so if it upsets or offends anyone I am sorry. A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL WHO