[IP] best little carb book

Someone asked for a "portable" carb book.  I've bought at least 6 different
ones, and the best I've found & the one I carry around I got free from the
doctor's office.  It has a very easy to use index, and "ast foods" as well.
It's "The Doctor's Pocket Calorie Fat & Carbohydrate Counter."  Measures
around 4 X 6 inches X 1/2 inch thick.  I use it all the time.

Jeanne, Mom of Kathleen, 7, dx'd 7/00 and pumping since 1/16/01,  Amanda 10, &
Wife of Bill, from sunny South Florida.