Re: [IP] IMUS and it happened to me..

 Funny how they can't think up anything origanil.A
couple months back,I had a coworker imply that they
were going to "rip" my pump tubing out to see me
bounce around on the floor.Only in my case,it was
"bounce" not flounder as Mr Imus stated.I must've been
showing too much energy right then!She went on to say
that I'd soon fizzle out and then they'd have to get
the EMT's in.I've got to wonder what his
producer/editor Eddie Scozzare said to him about
that,if it was anything like I felt there would be
words. First of all, there's the comman reaction of
deep rage at such a stupid comment,but I did manage to
get pass that stage without blowing up.Taking into
account the individual who said it(who is the worst
person for saying stupid things I've ever seen-this is
the person who yelled out asking me how long I'd had
"sugar" in a lunchroom of 50+ people) and considering
she didn't really know what she was saying,
I managed to translate my anger into a rather lengthy
speech on what would happen if she did something like
that and the virtues of the pump.(and I'm sure alot of
other stuff)And yes,I still do talk to her.I think
medical devices connected with various diseases just
make people uncomfortable,that is why they joke
around.They just don't know what they're saying,since
they don't deal with the disease.
     Heidi(pumpin' for 2 months and lovin' it!)