[IP] Re: The truth

I read all that political stuff about animal vs. human insulin.  I really
think that this man needs to do more research and realize that Lilly does
do the best it can do to make new insulins.  I never once have thought
they criticized diabetics for bad outcomes.  They produce new insulin,
not only for profit, but to improve the lives of diabetics.  I have done
considerably better on Humalog then ANY other animal insulin. Amy Cutlip