From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Steve R. Campos
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 8:23 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Pizza problems & Steak?

I thought meat was not something to be accounted for.  However, it seems
that if I eat a lot of meat, my BSs get high.  Pizza certainly is a problem
as well.

I am new to this and I am wondering what the dual wave and the square wave
is.

My basal is currently 1.0/hr at nighttime, and .9/hr the rest of the time
(my first two weeks were .9/hr all the time).  My bolusing regimen for the
1st 30 days is 3X for brkfst w/ 6 units insulin (H), 5X for lunch, w/ 7
units H, and 7X w/ 10 units H for dinner.  I've been horrible estimating,
especially when I eat out.

40 y.o., dx'd '95, as T-2, currently T-1.5, H-Tron+ since 6/5/01.

Steve R. Campos
Steve R. Campos, P.C.
Attorneys & Counselors at Law
607 Dawson Road, Suite A