You know, I think lots of folks might be forgetting one major fact -
Don Imus's whole career is built on doing just what he did with the
friend's insulin pump....flopping around, indeed.   He will adore
every critical letter sent, he will likely make fun of the sender, he
will not apologize (at least not sincerely).  This is how the man
makes a living.  If you are offended by what he says, and I admit I
am, then don't listen to him.......I don't!   But to write him a letter
because you are offended over what Imus says, makes me think
you are enabling his continuation of the same.  Just like calling
Dennis Miller's show  - I would never do that.  He would destroy me
in seconds(and me with a southern accent to boot).  Like he does
every caller.

Its sorta like my momma used to say when someone said
something to hurt my feeling - "After all, my dear, consider the

Do you think we might need to lighten up a bit? I mean, Really,
consider the source.

Didn't mean to get off on a rant here............

Bonnie Richardson