Re: [IP] Syringes to give away

In a message dated 6/18/01 3:18:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have a box and a half of 3/10 cc (30 unit) BD ultrafine syringes that I'd
> like to give away.

Oh boy, I have 3 1/2 boxes to give to someone!!! So, include me in on this
give away!!!  Email me PRIVATELY if you would like them or know someone who
could really use them.  Thanks.   Oh, also, I have now switched over to my
Dtron pump (which I LOVE!!!)  And I will have some extra supplies from the
Htron left.  (ie.... batteries, a belt clip, etc.) So, if you'd like these,
write me a little email and when I'm finished sending the Htron back, I'll
mail you the supplies.)
Elizabeth and 'Bruno"
happily pumping together 6.19.01
started pumping 4/21/01