Re: [IP] Diabetic and trying to conceive

In a message dated 6/19/01 10:42:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> The insurance company approved the infertility consultation before
> the year of trying because of the diabetes. I had to go through
> some extra hoops before the infertility doctors would start the in-
> vitro

You are so fortunate that your insurance covers this!
After my first baby we couldn't conceive again and it was recommended we do
the invitro thing but we would have to
pay for it all out of pocket, no way in the world to come up
with that extra cash.
I'm happy this is happening for you.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81