RE:[IP] Frio Wallet

Clear Day

Claudia asked,
"Can you buy the wallets any where or do you have to order them through the
web site. Does anyone know if any stores carry them?"

I recently ordered a Frio Wallet made FOR AN INSULIN PUMP through the web
site.  It was $27.50 and the shipping was free.  They don't have the pump
wallet listed on their site yet, but I was told to order the large wallet
and type "THIS ORDER IS FOR THE PUMP WALLET ONLY" in the address for
delivery box on the order form.  The web address is http://www.frio.us.com

I'm not aware of any stores that carry the wallets...   Heather

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Clear Day Bkgrd.JPG]