[IP] Re: Htron battery replacement

Ellen wrote:
 I carry around the Energizer batteries and the instruction sheet whenever I
> travel, that way if all the spare batteries fail (as I've heard can
> I have something to use until I can get new ones or get home.

What instruction sheet do you mean? I have an Htron and had all my spare
batteries fail last winter when I was out of town on business.  I ended up
having to spend an entire morning looking for a place to buy some new Htron
batteries.  If there is an instruction sheet about using Energizer batteries
I would love to know more about it.  Thanks!