[IP] Pump and firefighters

Subject: [IP] Any firefighters out there?

Just wondering if there are any firefighters out there? If so, how does
the pump hold up in structural burns? Under gear? etc. Let me know if
you do anything special with the pump.....................

Can't speak for fire conditions, but I'm a law enforcement officer, and
I wear my pump with all that other stuff coppers have to carry.  The
pump has been subjected to all sorts of abuse has been dragged around on
the ground several times, rolled on, knocked around, etc, and I'm
impressed at how rugged it is.  Once I knocked the batteries out, but
other than that, the little bugger just keeps doing what it is supposed
to be doing.  I don't know about high-temp conditions that firefighters
face, that might be a problem, but firefighters are nuts anyway, so why

JD 20 years type I, 2 years pump