[IP] re: Don Imus and the Pump

I went to the station site, and sent my email on the comment line, rather
than the "chat" style controversy. Unfortunately, Don Imus loves the
attention he gets in this type of situation. I hope someone can check up and
see what happens. We don't get Imus any more here. Here is what I wrote.
>I've always liked Imus...just because he is a certifiable idiot. I'm sorry
he thinks it is funny to make a joke of >Juvenile Diabetes. My son has this
terrible disease, and he'll someday, with luck, be an adult wearing an
>insulin pump. He wears one now. You know, without their pumps, or some
delivery of insulin, diabetics don't >"flounder around", they die. Pretty
funny, Imus.