Re: [IP] Hello. I am new and just wanted to say Hi

Hi Tina,

I got diabetes when I was 10 and am now 35.  I have been pumping for 4 1/2
years.  It took me a long time to decide to switch from shots but I'm glad I
did.  You will find this site has a lot of information and is a great place
to post almost any kind of question relating to diabetes.  Lots of nice folks
will try to help you out with all kinds of diabetic related topics.  Welcome!