Re: [IP] OOPS! my doctor not to concerned part 2

I would make sure the doctor IS concerned.  A family history is a major
concern in checking someone for diabetes (that's how they found mine).  Make
sure he follows up on the testing and if things still don't seem right to you
go with your gut instincts and get a second opinion from another doctor ASAP.
I wonder why he didn't have the fasting bloodsugar check done the next day?
Your mom could be a borderline diabetic, Type I or II or maybe something else
is going on. This is something that you want checked and taken care of.

Good Luck, Linda