[IP] I start pumping as soon as they can find my supplies!

Well, I received my 506 sat. but no supplies. I hope
to get them soon!!!! Can anyone tell me how long after
ordering the supplies I should get them? One more
question...Do they usually go to the cde's office or
to my address?
Anyway Thanks for encouraging me to start pumping, and
I'm very Grateful for the person who donated to me:-)

Do You Yahoo!?