[IP] OOPS! my doctor not to concerned part 2

my mother has had a blood of average 180 whenever we test it with my machine
she went to our family doctor and told her this . the doctor said well a few
tests are not a diagnosis.  in our family I have diabetes, my grandma and her
dad does.
My doctor said well just to be sure we will test you now and next week after
you have fasted.
Isnt this weird that she wasnt at all concerned that a non diabetic with
diabetes family history has a high blood sugar?
just wodnering
thanks also because it is from this list that we convinced her to get tested