Re: [IP] Pseudohypoparathyroidism

The one major sign for me was I have a short 4th metacarpal bilaterally.That
is what the doctors said.This disease literally knocked me out.I have had it
for 16 years.
The pseudohypoparathyroidism made me have quite the out of control
seizures,big time body movements.At the time doctors thought it was my
diabetes,but my sugars were under control.I had a bunch of little
seizures,before the big one,The one where they had to strap me down,and
shoot me up with morphine.
I am treated by using rocaltrol(calcium).
And it does have a lot to do with the thyroid.                The doctor has
to check the calcium level in the blood,if it is low there is a chance of
getting the disease.
SORRY I rambled so much.