[IP] Re:Ketostix

I like the 20-pack strips that are indivdually wrapped since they usually
havea 2-year expiration date as well as very easy to carry. The are Bayer
#NDS0193-2640-20. My pharmacist ordered them and they were $10.05 for the
20.Prices may vary. Ins. should cover them. They normally are not a stock
item.(~_^)

I use those too because they last longer. I got mine at Walmart Superstore's
Pharmacy for $6.88. You have to ask for them because they keep them behind
the counter. If your pharmacy doesn't carry them you can have them order
them. Claudia