[IP] Forgetting to bolus

I sometimes forget to bolus after meals also and I am almost 30 years old.
Like just now I remember eating but wonder if I gave my insulin after eating.
 I was told to give my bolus after meals in case my eyes are bigger than my
stomach (which is usually the case).  I am constantly using the bolus history
to tell me when I did give the bolus and when I have forgotten.  Thank
goodness for modern technology.

Good Luck!!