[IP] Don Imus and the Pump

Steve, your letter is so well written!  Your analogies superb.  May your
message generate much in contributions for JDRF.

I plan to use the addresses you supplied to sound off too.  As an insulin
pumper myself, and on behalf of my grandson, who is also an insulin pumper,
I do not like the suggestion to anyone that pulling an insulin pump off
someone to see what happens is even remotely funny.   I fear already for my
grandson and the possibilities he faces in sports, etc. to become separated
from his pump.  I do not like the suggestion  of the pulling off of an
insulin pump to see what happens being given to anyone who could possibly
act on it in situations with teenagers or young adults.  WOW!
Visit My Home Page