[IP] adjusting pump for changing time zones

I  would really appreciate learning what others do when traveling through
several time zones.  My family will be going from Boston to Paris on Friday
and I'm not sure how to adjust my daughter's pump.  She uses 10 different
basal rates  for her pump and they vary from 1 U/hr between 12 m and 2 am,
and by 4 am drops to .45 U/hr.  I have no idea how to adjust for the time
zones with such drastic fluctuations in basal rate.
Molly Walsh