[IP] ACE Inhibitors

I know we have talked about this problem but I cannot seem to find it in the
It seems like no matter which ACE inhibitor I take for BP I end up with a
terrible, choking, cough.  It is embarrassing when I am in church, at a
concert, or anywhere for that matter to start coughing and choking.  Does
anyone know if there is one that can be taken that wouldn't cause coughing?
You may email me privately if you so desire.
Sure would appreciate any help I can get.  Thanks........Jackie P