Re: [IP] Diabetic and trying to conceive

This book is wonderful!  I read it and used the techniques for timing my
ovulation and got pregnant the first time.  I now have a 1 month old healthy
beautiful baby boy.  Don't give up after 1 month, each month you only have a
20% chance of getting pregnant, just keep that in mind as you keep trying.