Re: [IP] Diabetic and trying to conceive

i know how you feel ;) I have been trying since march to conceive with no
luck ;(. I am sending you and your hunny a HUGE hug and some baby dust ( *
All i can say is try not to take it personally - this is very hard i know but
all you can do is try!.  Kepp trying to have a child as well.
I am sorry to hear that you have to go through this , I wish that my parents
were right when they told me " when you want a baby you just order one from
the catalogue"  haha- oh how much easier that would be ;)
I am praying that it happens for you soon