Re: [IP] Diabetic and trying to conceive

A wonderful, empowering resource for those trying to conceive or those who
simply want to know more about how your body works is called:  Taking Charge of
Your Fertility : The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control and Pregnancy
Achievement by Toni Weschler.  I've had many friends use it very successfully.
Certainly not a guarantee but definitely a good, educational resource.    We
were fortunate enough to conceive on the second try and I am currently 21
weeks.  Hang in there and I hope good things are on their way to you soon!

Do You Yahoo!?