Re: [IP] FAQ on Disetronic Battery Pack

Ellen wrote:

<<To the person who wrote the instructions for taking apart the Disetronic
battery pack and replacing the batteries from the local store... >>

I carry around the Energizer batteries and the instruction sheet whenever I
travel, that way if all the spare batteries fail (as I've heard can happen),
I have something to use until I can get new ones or get home.  I'd sure hate
to have my vacation ruined by a non-functioning pump and Disetronic's
solution of "take shots" ain't my cup of tea!