RE: [IP] Type 1 and DKA

Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 13:16:25 +0300
From: lazar <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] Type 1 and DKA
Of course!
If you are in control (like HBA1C less then 6.0)
  Please DON'T ever respond with a remark like that again. A Diabetic
can be in complete control of his Diabetes and be a range much higher
than that. If your remark wasn't in jest I suggest you gloat elsewhere.
If it was in jest, I suggest you sign it appropriately next time. I
believe you just P___sed off a few hundred people on this list, and you
know I am 1 of them
Ken Buchholz
Pumping since 4/4/01
1st A1c was a thrilling 7.4 from a prepump of 11.2