Re: [IP] HERE'S a new one

> ... my puppy, while on my back, chewed my insulin tubing through.

The possibility of the insulin having a negative impact on the pup is nil.
You are talking a very little amount of a very dilute protein solution. It
will certainly have no impact on his blood sugar (for the same reasons that
taking insulin orally doesn't work for you). The two things the pup has to
worry about are 1) chocking/strangling on the tubing or 2) being disciplined
by you for chewing your tubing.