[IP] Re: BOUNCE email @ redacted: Non-member submission from [email @ redacted]

Hi Arnold,

Your last message to the insulin pumpers mailing list was rejected
(BOUNCED) by the server because you submitted it from an address you're not
subscribed with.  You're currently subscribed with two addresses,
email @ redacted
  and email @ redacted .  If you'd like us to add the
address this message came from (email @ redacted) to
your subscription we can.  That way you'll be able to send messages from it

Please let  me know what you'd like to do.

IP-Admin group