RE: [IP] "sugar free" and carbs

Thanks for the memories!  As a teenager in the 80's when I was first
diagnosed, I remember my mom putting those sugar free "chocolates" and
candies in my Easter basket and Christmas stocking.  How I hated those
-- really gross tasting and always seemed to give me a stomachache.  I
usually ate my brother's real chocolates anyway.

Maybe that's why I'm a chocolate addict today....

[DM since 10/86 - pumping since 5/01.....www.svjennyp.org]

I say:  an Oreo tastes better than a lot of those cardboard "sugar free"
cookies and has fewer carbohydrates than most of them!!!!  Count 'em and