[IP] Pumping in the heat

Hi All:

I am still waiting (don't get me started, I spent most of today on the phone
with no response) for insurance approval for my H-tron pump.  Today in
Phoenix, the high temperture was 108F/43(?)C and that got me thinking about
concerns when outside.  I often spend hours outside in the heat of summer.
Any of you all pumping in AZ or other simular climes?  How does the pump and
Humalog take exposure to high temps?  Any special procedures that I should
know to keep pumping in the heat?  Thanks.

Terry Claussen, a pain in the side of United Health Care